WHEN: Thursday 14 March – 7PM
WHERE: Meeting room, next to the CTC rehearsal studio –
35 Etty Street, Castlemaine
QUERIES: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members are requested to vote on a Special Resolution that will be proposed— that the purpose of Castlemaine Theatre Company Incorporated is worded as follows in the organisation’s Constitution:
“The purposes of the association are — to engender, nurture and foster the appreciation of live theatre by creating theatrical productions and by any other appropriate means.”
The AGM agenda will also include:
- Confirming Minutes of the 2023 AGM
- Annual Report and Financial Report
- Resolution to determine the number of Ordinary Committee Members to be appointed on the 2024/25 Committee
- Appointment of 2024/2025 Committee
- General Business of determining bank signatories, setting of Annual Membership Fees and determining the deadline date for payment of annual subscription.
To be eligible to vote on the Special Resolution or vote/nominate for a position on the committee, please note the following:
- Members must be 18+ to nominate and 15+ to vote
- Paid members from 2023 who are returning for 2024 will need to have renewed prior to the meeting.
- Brand new (or 12-month lapsed) members are required to have joined before 28 February. Apply to become a member here.
A member may appoint another member as a proxy to vote at the meeting; please request a proxy form. Completed proxy form to be handed to Chair prior to commencement of AGM or emailed by 12 March to email@example.com